Primary pediatric clinics specialize in the care of infants, children and adolescents. These clinics offer a range of pediatric services, from well-child care with standard recommended childhood immunizations to common childhood illnesses and managing some chronic disorders. Nebraska Home Pediatrics is like many of the community primary pediatric clinics, with a few noticeable differences.
- Well-Child Visits: Quality care for today’s families
- Pediatric Urgent Care: Prioritizing children’s health
- House Call Visits: Comfortable and convenient for quick recovery
- Community Drive-thru Swab Station: Available for kids and adults with same-day results
- Quick PCR Testing: Covid, Flu, RSV & Strep